Get the best odds on the following horse racing meetings in 2019 & 2020!
Back any horse at the selected meetings shown below and if the SP is greater than your chosen price - you will be paid out at the biggest odds! All customers placing a bet on these markets will automatically qualify for the best odds.
|Saturday 7||Sandown & Aintree|
|Friday 13||Cheltenham & Bangor-On-Dee|
|Saturday 14||Cheltenham & Doncaster|
|Saturday 21||Ascot & Haydock Park|
|Thursday 26||Kempton & Wetherby|
|Friday 27||Kempton & Chepstow|
- For UK & Ireland: We may apply best odds guaranteed to certain horse racing races. This means that if you place your bet on fixed odds, your final price will be the fixed odds or SP odds, whichever is highest.
- Best Odds Guaranteed will apply to eligible bets placed from 9am on the day of the race.
- Best Odds Guaranteed will apply to single and accumulator bets.
- Best Odds Guaranteed will apply to board prices and early prices.
- Best Odds Guaranteed will not apply to ante post bets, including ‘non-runner no bet’ events unless otherwise stated.
- In the event of a Rule 4, we pay you at the bigger odds, after the Rule 4 deduction has been applied.
- SportNation reserves the right to withdraw this guarantee at any time and to apply exemptions to selected customers.
If you have an account with us, you can control and manage what products you have access to. If you want to restrict your ability to play on either our Casino (which includes all slots, table games and live dealer) or Sportsbook (which includes all pre-match, in-play and virtual sports betting), you may activate our product blocking feature by sending a request to our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Such request should specify whether you want to restrict access to Casino or Sportsbook. You should allow at least 48 hours from your request for the relevant product blocking to be implemented.
If you would like to remove a previously requested product blocking, this will be actioned at our sole discretion and in any event, such request shall be subject to a 7-day cooling off period before any product blocking is removed.
Activating a product blocking will not prevent you from occasionally receiving marketing communications related to this product. You can, however, manage your general marketing preferences from within your Account settings.